Sunday, August 29, 2010

Musical Monday: ILLumeci

ILLumeci is one of the best Youtube singing sensations of 2010. You may be thinking "What the heck is ILLumeci supposed to mean?" Honestly. I really don't know! All I know is that this trio of fearless females is on their way to fame- even if they aren't so well known. I discovered this group when trying to find a video of Owl City's "Fireflies". Their band came up and I clicked on it, out of curiousity. When I heard the first line, I decided that I liked listening to these guys singing the song more than I liked Owl City singing the song! I highlited the name of the band (ILLumeci) and pasted it into the Google Searchbar. I read up on them and learned that they have their very own original song- "Go 2 War". This song is not accessable through Youtube, but if you want to hear their song, click this link and the first song.

http://www.strictlyindependent.com/music.html

No comments:

Post a Comment